The Program Assistant Intern will be responsible for providing a range of administrative, reporting and monitoring services in support of the Finance & Administration and Resettlement Services departments. The job involves close collaboration between the two departments, especially in regard to financial recording-keeping.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll report; maintain all timesheets and Time & Effort reports
- Prepare regular MARTA card reconciliation reports
- Respond to authorized cash disbursement requests by preparing payments
- Assist Finance Manager with maintenance of all financial and administrative records
- Receive, organize and work with Finance Manager to respond to requests from other departments for financial information reports and records.
- Other duties as assigned by Finance Manager
- University degree preferred; accounting, finance or similar field highly desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Excel in addition to working knowledge of accounting software including QuickBooks and other related software programs
- Solid organizational and administrative skills, with a proven ability to prioritize projects with attention to detail;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a multicultural environment
- US Work authorization
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- EL- Civics Education Intern
- Computer Literacy Intern
- Immigration Program Intern
- Youth Futures Program Intern
- First Things First Women's...
- Economic Empowerment Intern
- English as a Second Language-...
- Community Health Promoter Intern
- Logistics Volunteer
- Job Placement Americorps
- Public Relations Intern
- Childcare Micro-enterprise...
- English as a Second Language...
- Fundraising Intern
- Donations Intern
- Employment Services Intern
- Logistics Intern
- Volunteer and External Relations...
- Economic Empowerment Volunteer
- Health and Wellness Americorps