Kindred Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers in the Union County area that can provide those with life-limiting illnesses with friendly visits and caregiver relief. Volunteer work is flexible and based on your availability. Our patients and families are grateful for whatever time you can give.
Free screening & training is provided. Please contact Elaine.Carlsen@gentiva.com or call 888-556-8880.
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible hours; we work with your schedule.
- Musicians Needed
- Reiki Specialist
- Sea Girt area: Friendly Visitor...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Union...
- Teen Summer Helpers
- Spanish Speaking Visitor Needed
- Chatham area: Friendly Visitor...
- Spanish Speaking Friendly Visitors
- Vet-to-Vet Volunteer
- Friendly Visitors Needed:...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Morris...
- Friendly Visitor Needed: Ocean...