FIT Feline Caretaker
9 people are interested
Provide care for cats being treated for ringworm in our nationally renowned Feline in Treatment facility (FIT) while helping assure they have a clean environment in which to recover.
- Feed, medicate and socialize cats/kittens being treated for ringworm in our FIT facility
- Update each cat's daily behavior log
- Clean cages, do laundry do dishes, take out trash, and sweep floors
- Provide TLC to animals in treatment
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Basic handling of cats, desired
- Able to take direction and follow implemented guidelines
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, lift or stand for long periods
- Position is a shift based position with a minimum of one (1) one to three-hour shift worked per week for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Shift start times are flexible and shift may exceed two hours depending on number of cats at facility. Available shifts:
- Morning shift has flex start time between 6:00-9:00 am
- Afternoon shift begins at 2:00 pm
We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-3 hour shift, time based on population
- Minimum six month commitment