It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
Provide care for cats being treated for ringworm in our nationally renowned Feline in Treatment facility (FIT) while helping assure they have a clean environment in which to recover.
- Feed, medicate and socialize cats/kittens being treated for ringworm in our FIT facility
- Update each cat's daily behavior log
- Clean cages, do laundry do dishes, take out trash, and sweep floors
- Provide TLC to animals in treatment
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Basic handling of cats, desired
- Able to take direction and follow implemented guidelines
- Ability to squat, bend, twist, lift or stand for long periods
- Position is a shift based position with a minimum of one (1) one to three-hour shift worked per week for a minimum of six (6) months.
- Shift start times are flexible and shift may exceed two hours depending on number of cats at facility. Available shifts:
- Morning shift has flex start time between 6:00-9:00 am
- Afternoon shift begins at 2:00 pm
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly 2-3 hour shift, time based on population
- Minimum six month commitment
Report this opportunity