Now is the time to commit to bringing quality-of-life to the end-of-life for our hospice patients and families. Horizon has a perfect opportunity to serve in this very meaningful capacity, as we serve patients.
Assist nurses with direct patient cares in Mequon or West Bend. Other volunteers can have a unique opportunity to bring a "With Horizon, You're Home" touch by visiting hospice patients at home or skilled nursing facilities.
Volunteers serve anywhere from a 1 - 3 hour shift and love getting the chance to connect with our patients, families and nurses on a weekly basis. If you want to have a meaningful opportunity, this is the right position for you.
Reach out to us today and we will get you started on this purposeful service experience.
Terrence Sippel at Terrence.firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-586-8332
- Elder care
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- location at Froedtert Hospital
- Hospice Volunteers Offer Comfort...
- Greeter at our Corporate Office
- Our hospice patients love MUSIC...
- Need experience in hospitals?...
- Hospice Companions Impact the...
- Our Clients are Hungry! Deliver...
- Make their final hours their best
- Give Back to our Community as a...
- Welcome Horizon's Guests!
- Large need for Meals on Wheels...
- Administrative volunteers make a...