51 people are interested
Outstanding Volunteers needed for WAFAA, an Outstanding Organization Remote or In-Person
ORGANIZATION: Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
Please visit the new page to apply.
51 people are interested
Volunteers needed for an awesome organization, Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA) Organization. Please come help this dynamic organization assist victims of poverty, domestic violence, unemployment, and other social maladies, and meet government officials and other important policy makers in the process! WAFAA Organization will be hosting a gala fundraiser affecting the lives of women in April, and this will be a unique opportunity for you to give back to the community, and to newtowk with senators, politicians, and other prominent policy makers!
!!!Volunteer Ads!!!: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6C6VtwB3FBcWXYyOHdWTnlEdjNLc2U5NGRYVGlaNmlhekpB/view?usp=sharing
Steps on becoming an intern or volunteer:
1. Review our website www.wafaaorganization.org (see all the services we offer)
2. Follow WAFAA on all of our social media
3. Link your Amazon account to WAFAA through Amazon Smile (see our FB page and search "amazon" if instructions/walk-through needed)
4. Send a short video introducing yourself and talking about why you want to work with us and any relevant information via email email@example.com please call 973-766-2406 after you send your email
5. Send us a resume to our email
6. Share our Go Fund me page, gofund.me/957f7a13
17 More opportunities with Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
About Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
www.wafaaorganization.org, Paterson/Wayne, NJ 07503, US
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
Services We Offer
- Children’s therapy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Career development:
- how to write a resume.
- where/how to find a job.
- Court assistance.
- Cultural sensitivity training.
- Educating domestic violence victims.
- Food Pantry.
- Foster parent assistance.
- Immigration paper work.
- Social service/housing/medical insurance/food stamps.
- Translation assistance.
We are non-profit.
964 Main StreetPaterson, NJ 07503
May 19, 2023
- Internet Research
- Office Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Computer Science
- Crisis Counseling
- People 55+