Position entails coordinating vet appointments for foster pets.
- Communicate with vet and foster to schedule appointments
- Create health disclosures, track necessary medical procedures and maintain records
- Coordinate transport for pets to and from vet appointments
- Create vet appointments on CPR calendar
- Email weekly report to Animal Director
- Animal Welfare
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Comfortable working with sick animals.