Grief is the hardest work-give a child HOPE!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
37 people are interested
* Assist at Mourning Hope’s programs and special events
* Take the volunteer training course to be a grief group facilitator
* Serve as a sewing assistant
* Help with yard work at the house
* Offer your artistic talents at Art from Our Heart
* Be a weekend-long camp counselor at Camp Erin Lincoln
* Help with weekly or spring cleaning at the Mourning Hope house
* Bake cookies or other treats to provide at programs and events
* Help greet people and get them checked in
* Decorate the Grief Center for different seasons and holidays
* Assist with technology needs
We'll work with your schedule.
4919 Baldwin AvenueLincoln, NE 68504
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training