At Saint Therese, life is good. Our communities provide secure, stress-free living and the very best in senior care and housing with a commitment to each individual’s spiritual, physical, emotional and social well-being.
Share your talents and love for music with our residents! We have several common areas throughout our campuses that provide opportunities for musicians to play piano, guitar, accordian, harmonica....etc. for residents and families. It can be a perfomance that is entertainment based, a sing-along, or simply playing background music as folks visit.
If you are seeking opportunities to perform, and enjoy enhancing the lives of older adults and sharing music, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Volunteer at the community closest to you; Saint Therese of New Hope, Saint Therese at Oxbow Lake in Brooklyn Park, Saint Therese at St. Odilia’s in Shoreview, Saint Therese of Woodbury,or Transitional Care by Saint Therese at North Memorial Medical Center in Robbinsdale.
Visit www.sttheresemn.org/volunteer-opportunities to learn more and apply online.
When you make a difference in someone’s life you’ll discover that you benefit just as much as they do. Volunteering is good for the soul!
- Music Therapy
- Percussion Instrument
- Wind Instrument
- Brass Instrument
- Keyboard Instrument
- String Instrument
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Make a Difference - Volunteer at...
- Palliative Care Companion -...
- Share your Talents and Love for...
- Library Assistant at Saint Therese
- Office Assistant - Saint Therese...
- Games & Activities Assistant
- Hospitality Volunteer at Saint...
- Pastoral Care Volunteer
- Day Trips & Fun Outings for...
- Visit with Seniors and Bring a...
- Happy Hour at Saint Therese at...
- Mass/Worship Escort
- Hospitality Volunteer at...
- Sewing/Mending Volunteer
- Senior Men's Group Leader at...
- Office Assistant at Transitional...
- Beauty Salon Assistant