Description: Registered Nurses or Public Health Nurses - this is an opportunity to gain experience working with seniors in a clinic setting. Volunteer nurses monitor vitals, perform foot care, and more.
About Us: East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Hours: We currently host three clinics in Saint Paul, every Thursday. Two are from 9am to 11am and one is from 12pm to 2pm.
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or Public Health Nursing
- Must pass a background check
- Able to communicate with people from diverse backgrounds in a caring, courteous manner
- Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
- Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Problem Solving
- Patient Care
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Minimum of two hours per month
- Graduation from an accredited college with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing or Public Health Nursin
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Elders Lodge Wellness Center...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Host a Toilet Paper Drive
- Nursing Assistant
- Respite Volunteer - Training...
- Transportation Volunteer
- Service Learning with East Side...
- Check-In Call Volunteer
- Nursing Student Volunteer
- Group Opportunity – Create Cards...