Simpson Housing Services' housing program for formerly homeless families needs diapers!
You can help by coordinating a diaper drive at your workplace, neighborhood, or faith community!
Make it fun and create teams - the team who collects the most diapers wins! Teams could also make towers out of unopened diaper boxes and bags. The tallest or most creative project wins!
We work with about 200 families in the west Metro. We can accept all sizes of diapers, but currently we have a special need for sizes 1, 2, 4, 5, and 6 (we have plenty of size 3.)
Contact Christina Giese for tips and more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Shelter Connect Liaison
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Baby Bin Volunteer
- Mentor for Middle School Students
- Literacy Mentor
- Celebration Gift Basket
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...
- Healthy Home Essentials
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Intro to Volunteering with...
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Supply Drive for Women
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Undercover Drive!