Simpson Housing Services' housing program for formerly homeless families needs diapers!
You can help by coordinating a diaper drive at your workplace, neighborhood, or faith community!
Make it fun and create teams - the team who collects the most diapers wins! Teams could also make towers out of unopened diaper boxes and bags. The tallest or most creative project wins!
We work with about 200 families in the west Metro. We can accept all sizes of diapers, but currently we have a special need for sizes 3, 4, and 5.
Contact Christina Giese for tips and more information at email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Shelter Connect Liaison
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Literacy Mentor
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Undercover Drive!