Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties is looking for a volunteer with a background in construction office or accounting to help with coding bills. Computer experience needed.
This volunteer position is available Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday between 8 am and 4 pm.
If you can help out 1 or 2 days a week that would be awesome! We are looking for someone who is in it for a long term.
Contact the Volunteer Department to get signed up!
- Supply Chain Logistics
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8 to 10 hours a week
- Help Families In Your Community
- Office Positions Available
- Want to learn how to build a...
- Build Muscles and Help your...
- Paint In Your Spare Time!
- READY TO GET MOVING?
- Warehouse Assistant Needed
- IS YOUR BUSINESS/ORGANIZATION...
- New Construction in Labelle
- Learn New Skills and Meet New...
- LONG TERM VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Do you want to build more...
- Build Muscles while Volunteering!
- Do You Have Accounting...