22 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: City of Corona
Please visit the new page to apply.
22 people are interested
Park Ambassadors serve as an additional set of eyes and ears in one of the City of Corona's 36 public parks.
Park Ambassadors are asked to do the following:
- Visit your assigned park once a week or twice a month at minimum
- Look over the features of the park and use the park observation checklist
- Utilize the See, Click, Fix App to report issues in the park that need to be fixed
- Make an effort to be informative and answer park patron questions
- Attend scheduled meetins with the Park division of the department to go over progress and areas of concern
- Never confront or pursue persons involved in behavior that is illegal or suspicious
About City of Corona
400 S. Main Street, Corona, CA 92882, US
Corona is a vibrant, culturally diverse community located in the heart of Southern California at the junction of the 91 and 15 freeways with a population of more than 170,000 residents. A city whose heritage spans more than a century, Corona has emerged as an ethnically diverse community, where a significant percentage of the population is made up of young, well educated families. The Corona Public Library and the Circle City Center provide cultural and educational programming, and the Senior Center is a hub of activity with programs, workshops and social gatherings. The City also operates a recreational airport.
The City of Corona offers volunteer opportunities at many of its departments and facilities. Opportunities can currently be found at the Corona Public Library, Corona Senior Center, Community Center, Youth Sports and Kids Club after school programs. We offer a variety of skilled volunteer opportunities to make a meaningful contribution to programs, operations, fundraising events and other community engagement functions. Skilled volunteers have opportunities to lead projects, work with teams of staff and volunteers, learn new skills, and have fun. For more information on Corona's volunteer programs, please visit
400 S Vicentia Ave.Corona, CA 92882
March 30, 2022
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once a week or twice a month commitment.
- All prospective volunteers must pass a background check. This process can take 4-6 weeks. Please plan ahead. The City of Corona cannot accept court referred or school-mandated volunteers for disciplinary purposes.