The International Professors (IPP) is an all volunteer-driven, US-based non profit organization, assisting developing world professors, students, university departments and NGO.
It connects educators and academic consultants at all levels with individual learners and educational institutions in developing countries.
Our organization promotes effective higher education across the globe by leveraging its network of educators and learners to facilitate compatible learning environments and also promotes the varied projects of professors, teachers students and NGO. A majority of these projects and programs are largely varied educational projects.
IPP is rebuilding its social media team to promote its expanding networks.
The Social Media Management Team will be responsible for implementing social strategies, developing brand awareness, and promoting IPP Groups across social media platforms. This is an excellent opportunity for enthusiastic candidates to collaborate with a global academic network and facilitate intellectual advancement on an international scale. Successful SM managers are synergistic and passionate about social interaction. The team will be responsible for:
- Monitoring social media platforms daily
- Posting on all social media platforms
- Engaging visitors on social media
- Replying to post responses and queries
- Staying ahead of trends in social media, education, and technology
- Collaborating with internal teams for organization updates
- Promoting IPP, its focus areas and clients
- Developing social media campaigns for IPP events
- Assist the HR team as required, in the recruitment of IPP volunteers via LinkedIn
If you love communicating on social media, want to develop your network, and can commit at least 5 hours per week, your contribution will have long lasting, far reaching effects. Contact email@example.com to learn how you can join our team.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Technical Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- 7 hours a week
- Social Media Oriented HR
- URGENT ! Social Media Experts...
- HR M.A. and B.A. Graduating...
- Instructional Design/Technology...
- Deputy Executive Director Wanted
- Social Media Volunteer Wanted
- HR Google TOOLS Enthusiast!
- Social Media-Oriented HR...
- Social Media HR Urgently Wanted
- Opportunity for the position of...
- WordPress SEO Specialist
- Retired / Experienced Librarian
- URGENT NEW MEDIA Experts--...
- URGENT! Online marketing...
- HR Specialist
- Social Media Strategist Wanted!
- Ex-Google Social Media Expert...
- Professional Researcher (5+ Years)
- Internet Search Expert