Transitional housing and services facilities, including licensed day care, preschool, and after school programs, serving homeless/battered/survivors women and children with a range of needs. We need New Jersey licensed preschool educators in Wanaque and in West Milford, New Jersey for our resident and nonresident clients as well as for neighborhood families. We can provide you with housing, food, clothing, and support groups - please call Betsy at 862.200.5125 and inquire about any particulars that are of interest to you. Thank you.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Child Development
- Crisis Intervention
- Child Welfare
- Safety & Disaster Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Please be reliable!
- Family Law Attorney / Lawyer
- New Jersey licensed Plumber...
- Need handyperson.
- Trust Officer, Financial...
- NJ Licensed Electrician
- Skilled Construction - Act...
- NJ Licensed Preschool Teachers
- Snow removal - when it snows
- Concrete work need experienced...
- Fluorescent light ballasts...
- Group to waterproof fencing at...
- Day School help
- Lobbyist, legislative liaison,...
- New Jersey licensed CPA for...
- Certified Public Accountant CPA...
- Drive women to appointments and...
- Flooring installation expert