On Thursday, November 17, Puget Sound Sage is hosting its Annual Celebration at the Arctic Club in downtown Seattle. The event runs from 5:30-7:30pm and is filled with 250+ of our supporters: elected officials, labor, goverment, community and business sector, and supporters from across the Northwest.
As this is our biggest fundraising event of the year, we're looking for volunteers to make this event a success! Opportunites include:
- Room Setup: Unloading event materials from car, set up room and registration tables. Starts at 4 pm.
- Registration: Greet registered guests upon arrival, register new guests. Training starts at 4:30 pm.
- Raffle Sellers: Engage guests, see if they'd like to purchase tickets to win raffle prizes during start of event. Training starts at 4:45 pm.
- Event Photographers: We are looking for photographers to document this fun, festive event. Must provide own photography equipment. Starts at 5 pm.
- Ask Collectors: Circulate among crowd during the ask portion of the program handing out pens and remits to standing guests, collecting remits, and thanking each donor. Training will begin at 6 pm.
- Clean Up Crew: Self explanatory! Starts at 7:30 pm.
Volunteers will receive Puget Sound Sage t-shirt, snacks, and will be entered into a special volunteer raffle at the end of the night.
Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your prefence of role(s), as well as times you'd be available.
About Puget Sound Sage
At Puget Sound Sage (a 501c3 non-profit), our mission is to build thriving communities rooted in good jobs, affordable housing, accessible transit, and a clean, healthy environment. For the past decade, Puget Sound Sage has brought together labor, faith, environmental, and community groups to build an economy that invests in working families. Together we are growing a movement to ensure workers and communites of color are directly shaping the regional policies and planning that impact them the most by drawing on our strengths in strategic research, policy advocacy, coalition building, and leadership development.
- Retail / Sales
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment