Our center and community wouldn't be the same without the support of over 1300 volunteers a year. Help us recognize their work by donating your skills and supplies to make handmade cards to celebrate the good times and offer support during difficulties. Cards are needed for: birthdays, births, sympathy, get well, thinking of you, thank you, and congratulations. 5x7 and larger sized preferred.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Copps Junction Rd Food Drive
- Copps Fitchburg Food Drive
- Love chatting on the phone? ...
- Gratitude Gift Delivery Driver
- Community Fitness Center Detailer
- Copps Middleton Food Drive
- Serve up food & friendship to...
- Greet our great seniors
- Food for Thought Initiative Driver
- Older Adult Program Intern
- Wordsmith wanted to write...
- Have fun with families! One...
- Monona Copps Food Drive
- Madison Marathon Volunteer
- Pick'n Save Food Drive
- Food Pantry Assistant
- Make handmade cards to thank...
- Foodworks Ambassador
- Be on-call: Serve up food &...
- Metro Market Food Drive