(Liberty Lake) Organized? Dependable? Friendly? Administrative Assistant for Kindred Hospice
28 people are interested
An opportunity for volunteers to work with KINDRED hospice to continue its excellent patient care by joining our team in the office. Volunteers are needed for the following administrative duties in our Liberty Lake office:
- Assemble folders for admissions
- Sort, file, collate files and charts
- Data entry
- Quarterly Bereavement mailings
- Ongoing mailings - including cards to patients, addressing/stuffing envelopes.
Flexible hours in various areas of hospice administrative office. Minimum 3-4 hours per week, M-F, 8:30-5:00. Some tasks may be completed at home.
A helpful addition to your resume!
Background check required.
We'll work with your schedule.
22820 E. Appleway AveLiberty Lake, WA 99019
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible schedule, 3-4 hours a week
- Data entry, filing, MS office, phone