Would You Like to Help Out at an Awesome Fundraiser Where there Will be Senators Present?
8 people are interested
Do you want to serve a great organization that interfaces with Senators and other powerful policy makers in assisting domestic violence victims to break out of the cycle of violence, and start their lives anew? Then WAFAA Organization is the answer. WAFAA Organization assists these victims by providing them with shelter provisions, career counseling and opportunities, crisis intervention, court assistance, cultural sensitivity training, and anger management services.
Assisting with the fundraiser as a volunteer, and attending the fundraiser would give you the chance to meet Senators, Congress people, and other important people involved in policy making, and other decisions which positively impact the lives of these women.
WAFAA Organization is hosting a fundraiser to raise funds to bring on staff and strengthen existing infrastructure by augmenting existing programs to help these women. WAFAA Organization needs your help with the fundraiser in one or more of the following areas:
- Meeting with venue owners to arrange a venue for the event
- Making provisions for, and meeting with organizations donating and providing food for fundraisers
- Meeting and interfacing with organizations and banks interested in sponsoring the event
- Meeting and managing various correspondence with high profile attendees
- Collecting and making arrangements for items to be sold at the fundraiser
- Researching various media outlets (print and online newspapers, magazines, and radio stations)
- Corresponding, networking and meeting with key persons at various media outlets
- Making entertainment arrangements
- Organizing, interfacing, and meeting various honorees attending fundraiser event
The goal of the fundraiser is to raise $30,000 by November 7, 2014 to honor survivors of domestic violence, along with key domestic policy makers at a honorary dinner event.
Interested candidates can contact WAFAA Director, Wafaa Saad at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or at: 973 - 766 - 2406.
We'll work with your schedule.
964 Main StreetPaterson, NJ 07503
- People 55+