Holiday Museum & Historic Site Interpreter
Museum & Historic Site Interpreters:
- Conduct tours through museum, historic sites from script to visitors.
- Share information regarding the mission of HBMS, present opportunities for support and educational and special event activities to the guests. Collect visitor statistics and encourage feedback on social media and HBMS website.
- Possess the ability to lead group tours and answer questions regarding our local history and sites. Possess the ability to conduct walk-through of galleries and report any issues to museum site manager.
- Must be capable of skillfully dealing with diversity of visitors under a variety of circumstances and communicate emergency management procedures to guests.
- Monitor visitor activities to ensure compliance with museum standards and security of guests and sites.
- Wear period appropriate costume when necessary.
- Must have ability to provide exceptional guest experience
- Punctuality and dependability are a must.
Report to the Museum Site Manager
This is a volunteer position. Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-5 hour shifts