The CTBL studio operates using a three-person recording team, consisting of the narrator, monitor, and reviewer. Everyone who works in the studio begins as a reviewer to master the audio recording software and learn the standards for quality productions. Additional training is then offered for individuals who would like to learn to monitor, operating the sound board for a recording partner. Volunteers who would like to narrate are then given a chance to audition. It is quite a substantial commitment and we want you to be aware of the requirements for our program. Every position is essentials to providing our patrons with recordings of the highest quality.
- Sound Production
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours one day per week
- Keep Our Books Talking - join...
- Help Us Restore Our Original...
- Make Us Sound Good - Be an Audio...
- Keep our Books Talking - join...
- Make Books Come Alive- become an...
- Studio Volunteer
- Outreach Ambassador
- Library Assistant - Mailroom
- Audiobook Duplication
- Help Us Get the Word Out - Be...
- Talking Books To Go!