We’re asking friends of the Baltimore Community to help us provide at least 300 Bag Lunches every Wednesday.
If your school, business, church, or organization would like to be involved in our Bag Lunch Campaign by committing 50 or more bag lunches for one or more Wednesdays please contact Lena Gonzalez at Beans & Bread for more information or to schedule a drop off!
Each bag lunch should consist of at least:
- One meat and cheese sandwich (please no mayonnaise or peanut butter)
- One piece of fruit (please no apples) or a snack
- One room temperature drink (ex: a juice box)
- Dessert or sweet (optional)
- If at least 15 classes in one school each provided 10 sandwiches (one loaf of bread) your school could sponsor one entire day! Or if your kids bring lunch from home every day, consider having them bring two on a scheduled day and donate the extra to person in need of a meal!
- Have a Bag Lunch Party with your officemates or church group!
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Able to drop off Tu before 4pm or Wed before 11am