Development Volunteers support the organization by setting fundraising goals, developing donor strategies, and conducting direct solicitations for major gifts. Volunteers in these roles will take part in corporate fundraising events and other creative marketing events.
- Planning, development, maintenance, implementation and evaluation of assigned fundraising events according to national best practices and event timelines.
- Implements multi-year action to maximize revenue and build brand identity.
- Helps prepare an annual budget to support event plans and activities.
- Identify grant opportunities and position YLOT to take advantage of such opportunities.
- Continually seeks to improve and maintain fundraising skills, including maintaining knowledge of current trends in fundraising.
- Ability to build and maintain a fundraising database, coordinates annual donor mailings, and develops annual and long-term fundraising plans
- Build strategic relationships with companies, customers, sponsors and donors.
- Background and experience in grant writing/special events/ contracts are all highly desirable
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Worker
- Workshop Facilitator...
- Paid Mentors
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors
- Group Counseling Volunteer...
- Speakers to teach on subjects to...
- Development Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Counselors to lead group and...
- Volunteer fundraiser/writer
- Counseling Volunteers...
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Volunteer
- Communications and Development...