The incumbent monitors and evaluates the quality and appropriateness of social services furnished in accordance with accepted standards of practice and established policies and procedures. Provides for the day-to-day direct supervision and positive engagement of youth in the department's care and custody and is an integral part of a psychotherapy and counseling treatments.
- Assists in the assessment, planning, arranging, and implementing of psychosocial programs. Follows the procedures and guidelines of given manuals and previous projects designed for this position. Utilizes known theories, principles, and techniques in order to facilitate program objectives.
- Responsible for the content of education and counseling programs for both individual patients or groups of patients and serves as liaison to community, individuals and groups as appropriate.
- Reviews and evaluates recent psychosocial health research and interpret it to professionals and patients.
- Performs short term counseling and crisis intervention as necessary.
- Assists in the implementation of community and social programs as a professional counselor in accordance with grants and/or contracts with federal, state, and local agencies and mandates of service requirements with those grants and/or contracts.
- Conducts report writing on a quarterly basis or as required by the grant.
- Prepares psychosocial educational materials as needed or required.
If you are interested, along with you response to this post, email email@example.com!
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Worker
- Workshop Facilitator...
- Want to be a Board Member?
- Paid Mentors
- Board Members
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors
- Group Counseling Volunteer...
- Speakers to teach on subjects to...
- Development Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Counselors to lead group and...
- Volunteer fundraiser/writer
- Counseling Volunteers...
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Volunteer
- Communications and Development...