Do you want to make a difference and help spearhead change within a nonprofit organization? Perhaps you have unique skills and are interested in taking your career to the next level with a new challenge. Young Ladies of Tomorrow is currently seeking self motivated professionals who desire to impact their communities through a very unique and rewarding volunteer leadership position.
All board members support the leadership team and provide guidance to the Executive Director. Duties include:
- Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings
- Makes serious commitment to participate actively in either the HR Committee, Counseling Committee, or Development Committee
- Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time
- Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
- Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus
- Is an active participant in the committee's annual evaluation and planning efforts
- Participates in fund raising for the organization
The board desires diversity in thought, skills, experience, and background. We are currently seeking those with specific skills in the following areas:
- Social Media/Newsletter/ Website Design
- Social Work
- Law Enforcement
- Mental Health
- Youth Program Development
- Grant Writing/Fundraising
- Strategic Planning & Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Social Worker
- Workshop Facilitator...
- Want to be a Board Member?
- Paid Mentors
- Board Members
- Fundraising Volunteer
- Volunteer Mentors
- Group Counseling Volunteer...
- Speakers to teach on subjects to...
- Development Volunteers
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Counselors to lead group and...
- Volunteer fundraiser/writer
- Counseling Volunteers...
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Volunteer
- Communications and Development...