Do you love wildlife and nature? Your bookkeeping skills are needed. We are seeking a bookkeeper for approximately 15-20 hours per month, preferably at our office in Mill Valley for the first few sessions, and then can work remotely. If you have good experience with non profit bookkeeping a remote arrangement is possible.
We are an easy going research and education non profit with a very small staff. Please have references, some accounting credentials, and preferably some non-profit bookkeeping experience.
Familiarity with Quickbooks online version is a benefit, as is an interest in wildlife conservation.
- Administrative Support
- Grant Writing / Research
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month
- Please have references
- Wild Cat Conservation...
- Bookkeeper needed for non profit...
- Data Entry for Wild Cat Non-Profit
- Event Volunteers in Washington...
- Software UX design
- Remote Camera Field...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Seeking Experienced Unity Game...
- Graphic Designer for Wild Cat...
- GIS Technician for Wild Cat...
- Database Management Specialist...
- Software Programmer