The Development Director will be responsible for helping the Director and other staff to
maintain and expand Rockhaven Ministries funding from private foundations, as well as to develop new
sources of income from individuals, events, and governmental grants, among others. Under
the primary supervision of the Director, the Development Director will be responsible for
the following tasks:
1. Engaging in research to identify new individual, foundation, and government prospects.
2. Maintaining and expanding Rockhaven Minsitries funding database.
3. Evaluating marketing options for Rockhaven Ministries Inc.
4. Developing, coordinating and implementing a new high donor program for Rockhaven
5. Helping to develop, coordinate, maintain and implement the annual fundraising plan.
6. Writing fundraising letters and appeals; maintaining regular correspondence with
foundations, donors, and board members; overseeing mailings.
7. Helping to plan events.
8. In consultation with program staff and the Director, preparing drafts of grant proposals
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21