Can you count and work in a fast paced environment? Be an Intl Econ Summit BANKER or SCOREKEEPER
WhenWed Dec 14, 2016, 07:45 AM - 03:00 PM
WhereBoise State University CampusStudent Union Building Jordon BallroomBoise, ID 83725
We have THREE seperate events coming up on April 15, 16 and 17. You can volunteer for one, two or all three! You can switch up your roles, or be the same thing!
The International Economic Summit is a competitive event in which High School Students must utilize economic concepts in a game of International Trade.
- Assigned approximately 6 countries; function as their bank.
- During Alliance Session: walk around and grade your teams' tables.
- During Trade Session: collect tariffs, sell long-term development projects, issue loans, and provide currency exchanges. Then, once the session is over, tally up final Banking scores for each team.
- Costume Judging: grade your teams' costumes.
- During Debate: vote on the global proposal you believe should become a reality the most.
- During Awards ceremony: enjoy watching who wins!
- Assigned approximately 6 countries; grade their materials.
- Hand out Geography Test; grade it when teams return.
- Hand out Export Resources, then grade each team based on whether or not they reached their strategic goals when teams return.
- Hand out Economics test; grade it when teams return.
- During Debate: vote on the global proposal you believe should become a reality!
- During Awards ceremony: Enjoy watching who wins!
For both of these roles your parking and lunch will be provided and you will be sitting the majority of the time.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 7 hours
- Ability to count accurately, stay organized