As a Marketing/Development Intern at The Arc you will assist in the implementation of the Marketing and Development plans at one of the region's largest nonprofits to increase awareness and visibility of the organization and its life-changing programs while raising much needed funds.
- Assist in the establishment of editorial calendars
- Develop and post content to various social media outlets
- Track and analyze social media trends and outcomes
- Generate visual and verbal content for various publications both online and print (i.e. newsletters, flyers, presentations)
- Steward potential and current donors
- Identify potential funding sources (i.e. grants, donors)
- Assist in the completion of grant materials
- Support staff with coordinating special events
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 Hours/Week
- Dance Instructor
- Development Intern
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...
- Gain professional experience and...
- Help neighbors with...
- Gain Administrative Experience &...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Marketing & Development Intern
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Music Class Volunteer--Give the...
- Love yoga? Share your practice...