As a Marketing Intern at The Arc of San Diego you will assist in the implementation of one of the region's largest nonprofit's Marketing Plans to increase awareness and visibility of the organization and its life-changing programs.
- Assist in the establishment of editorial calendars
- Develop and post content to various social media outlets
- Track and analyze social media trends and outcomes
- Generate visual and verbal content for various publications both online and print (i.e. newsletters, flyers, presentations)
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Public Relations
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 Hours/Week
- Gain professional experience and...
- Dance Instructor
- Help neighbors with...
- Assist people with disabilities...
- Parent/Infant Classroom Assistant
- Recreation Aide Driver (Leisure...
- Recreation Aide (Leisure Express)
- Marketing Intern
- Recreation Lead
- Gain Professional Experience &...
- Art Instructor--Help give the...