Dish It Out is the Valley’s most exciting high-end culinary event with 100% of net proceeds support the Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix efforts to end childhood hunger. Last year BGCMP clubs served 339,542 nutritous meals and 336,166 helthy snacks to kids and teens!
During scheduled breaks volunteers can mingle with guests and sample gourmet foods and non-alcoholic beverages.
This is an outdoor event.
Advance registration required to volunteer!
- CLOSED TOE SHOES required!
- Men - dark slacks or trousers with white collared shirt (polo shirt okay)
- Women - dark slacks, pants or modest skirt with modest white blouse or collared shirt (polo shirt okay)
- Customer Service
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5 hour shift with scheduled break time
- Ability to stand for an extended time. Comfortable in crowded areas.