Image from our Remembrance Celebration and Butterfly Release
- Coordinate with and support HRBC staff with assigned projects and/or events
- Provide appropriate and applicable information to families regarding bereavement resources and support groups
- Maintain customer database, mailing lists, and call lists
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Assemble support packages for delivery and monthly mailings
- Make monthly reminder calls for support groups
- Office Reception
- Bereavement Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays 9:00am to 2:00pm and anytime in between
- Tuberculosis Test
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Nursing Home Companion (Southside)
- Summer Human Service/Social Work...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Patient and Family Support...
- Good Help Callers
- Special Project Volunteer
- Yard and House Project Volunteers
- Human Service Intership...
- Administrative Bereavement...
- Veteran Pinning Volunteer...
- Hampton Roads Bereavement Center...
- Licensed Cosmetologist