Triage RN Role: The primary role of the triage nurse is to screen patients for acuity and perform nursing interventions. This role is best suited to those who have been practicing as a nurse for 6 months or longer.
- Manage the efficient workflow between patients and physicians/clinicians.
- Document in the medical record all patient activity and contact.
- Review patient’s medical record for accuracy; obtain prior authorizations as required.
- Prepare patients for exams/procedures including obtaining vitals and urine collection if indicated.
- Under physician/clinician direction, collect clinical assessment data from patients and assist with determining appropriate action urgent and emergent patient care.
- With physician/clinician, complete referral paperwork and assist patients in scheduling additional medical tests or appointments.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The SW Community Health Center in Hillsboro is recruiting compassionate and skilled RNs Fridays from 10 am - 1 or 1 - 4 pm, Mondays 5:30 - 8:30 pm, and Thursdays 5:30- 8:30 pm
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month commitment
- Limited Liability Registration Current Nursing License with ONB