If not you, then who? If not now, then when?
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
4 people are interested
You are being called to serve your community and your neighbor. If you have a few hours per month and can help a neighbor with shopping, driving, reading, sorting the mail or just being a friendly visitor, this is the opportunity for you.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
Volunteers will be matched within three to five miles of home or work.
We'll work with your schedule.
Your TownWethersfield, CT 06109
- Executive Admin
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training