Volunteers of America Texas is looking for a hard-working and energetic individual to help with cleanup and beautification at Prairie Creek Apartments, an affordable housing site for low-income seniors.
The community service volunteer will be responsible for picking up trash and maintaining the cleanliness of the property.
Volunteers with a desire to serve seniors are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested, please contact Volunteer Services at email@example.com.
Volunteers of America Texas is a faith-based, nonprofit organization that lifts the most vulnerable in society out of the shadows. We step forward to help individuals find strength, healing and their full potential through services, including:
- Addiction treatment, prevention and recovery programs
- Affordable housing for seniors, low-income families and adults with disabilities
- Community re-entry programs from those transitioning from prison
- Housing and support for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- A continuum of support services to assist our clients and address the needs of the whole person
With locations in more than 30 urban and rural communities, we’ve been making a difference for those who need the most help in Texas for close to 100 years
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- 1 hour bi-weekly, any day 8:00AM-5:00PM