Driving Hope- Volunteer Van Driver
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Has anyone ever helped you during a tough time? Have you, or someone you know, ever been diagnosed with cancer? You can help spread hope and support those facing cancer by volunteering at Hope Lodge with our Driving Hope initiative. To stay at Hope Lodge, you must live 40 miles or more from St. Louis. Not all guests have cars on campus, or feel comfortable driving in the city, but have time between treatments to see what our city has to offer. This is where you can assist!
- Driving Hope is an opportunity for volunteers to show Hope Lodge guests the great city of St. Louis! Plan an outing to a local museum, zoo, movie theater or restaurant. Guests will pay all entry fees.
- Volunteer has access to the Hope Lodge van for outing.
Contact Brittney Haas at 314-286-8152 or email@example.com for more information!
We'll work with your schedule.
4215 Lindell BlvdHope LodgeSt. Louis, MO 63108
- People Skills
- Bus/Van Driving
- Theater Arts
- Outdoor Recreation
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- You are in charge of dropping off and picking up.
- Must have valid Driver's License. Must have time to drop off guests and pick up.