Move It From My TO DO List to My "Ta-done" List
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Self motivated, active and independent individual needed to help a lady with legal blindness to move things from her to do list to her ta-done list. If you can read mail, organize files, clip coupons and can stop by once a week either on a Wednesday morning or the weekend, this is a great opportunity for you.
Requirements to be a great volunteer include:
- a desire to help others;
- a pleasant demeanor;
- a good reading/speaking voice;
- average reading skills;
- organizational or planning abilities;
- a good driving record;
- a clear criminal history;
- two references
- access to a car with proof of insurance;
- a minimum of $50/100k liability and $5,000 of property damage coverage.
We'll work with your schedule.
Area of Main StreetWithin 5 to 7 miles of your home or workYour Town or NearbyPlymouth, CT 06782
- Executive Admin
- Office Management
- Elder care
- Literacy / Reading
- Special Needs
- Life Coaching
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training