15 people are interested
Inspire future leaders - supervise WAFAA Organization Volunteers Remote or In-Person
ORGANIZATION: Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
Please visit the new page to apply.
15 people are interested
WAFAA Organization: Women and Families Ascending Association Organization
Do you enjoy helping others out? Do you have strong leadership skills? Do you have a Masters or Doctorate Degree in Counseling, and/or Social Work? Do you want to have practical experience in these fields? Then look no further than Women and Families Ascending Association Organization.
Women and Families Ascending Association Organization (WAFAA Organization) is seeking out individuals with Master’s and Doctoral Degrees in Counseling, and/or Social Work to supervise volunteers. The supervisors will be responsible for the following duties:
Communicating with and managing volunteers
Persistence in ensuring volunteers are accomplishing tasks and are developing professionally in the process
If this is the perfect job for you, then please contact Wafaa Saad at email@example.com , or call her at: 973 - 766 - 2406.Steps on becoming an intern or volunteer:
1. Review our website www.wafaaorganization.org (see all the services we offer)
2. Follow WAFAA on all of our social media
3. Link your Amazon account to WAFAA through Amazon Smile (see our FB page and search "amazon" if instructions/walk-through needed)
4. Send a short video introducing yourself and talking about why you want to work with us and any relevant information via email firstname.lastname@example.org please call 973-766-2406 after you send your email
5. Send us a resume to our email
6. Share our Go Fund me page, gofund.me/957f7a13
WAFAA Organization welcomes all applicants.
About Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
www.wafaaorganization.org, Paterson/Wayne, NJ 07503, US
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
Services We Offer
- Children’s therapy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Career development:
- how to write a resume.
- where/how to find a job.
- Court assistance.
- Cultural sensitivity training.
- Educating domestic violence victims.
- Food Pantry.
- Foster parent assistance.
- Immigration paper work.
- Social service/housing/medical insurance/food stamps.
- Translation assistance.
We are non-profit.
964 Main StreetPaterson, NJ 07503
November 2, 2022