The Web Design Volunteer will join our volunteer web site design and development team. The Web Design Volunteer will consistently update our website with new content, including articles, press releases, action alerts, project information, responses, news and events, and more. The Web Design Volunteer will also maintain procedure logs to document CAIR-WA's procedures and protocols. Other tasks as needed.
- A portfolio of past work illustrating previous experience, skills, interest, and perspective
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required
- Very strong writing and proof-reading ability
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team and under strict time constraints
Time commitment: A minimum six month, six hours per week commitment is required.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and, in the subject line, please clearly indicate the title(s) of the positions(s) in which you are interested, in order of preference. Please include a cover letter, résumé, a portfolio of past work, a list of two references (one should be a professional reference, if possible), and any other information which we can use to assess fitness for the position. In the cover letter please explain your interest and describe relevant experience. Applicants must pass a background check. All volunteer and internship and volunteer positions at CAIR-WA are unpaid.
Please note:ALL POSITIONS ARE OPEN IMMEDIATELY we respond to applications year-round IMMEDIATELY as they are received, so apply now!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 month,4 hrs/ week commitment is required
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED