CAPSBC Food Bank is the largest provider of emergency food assistance in San Bernardino County and serves more than 35,000 households per month. Your time and support of the food bank warehouse is greatly appreciated, as it will further the mission of CAPSBC Food Bank and help us reach more food insecure individuals and families.
Help is need in the food bank warehouse. As a food bank volunteer you will be....
- Preparing food orders
- Sorting food donations
- Light warehouse cleaning tasks
- Assisting with the Warehouse Operation
- Helping with special projects
Available Days: Monday-Friday
Available Times: Anytime between 8am-5pm
Suggested Volunteer Shifts: 9am-11pm, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Please note that all volunteers...
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Are required to wear closed-toed shoes must be worn at all times
- Should wear appropriate and considerate dress attire for a warehouse setting
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hour shifts - Mondays through Fridays
- Please see the opportunity description