Volunteer and avoid commuting traffic, Come Help Serve Dinner to 340 People!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
63 people are interested
MSC-South is 1 of the 4 programs of St. Vincent de Paul Society of San Francisco (SVDP-SF) where we strive to treat all of our guests with dignity & respect.
Dinner is offered to our 340 residential guests each and every day of the year with a side of smiles to start the day off right!
WHERE TO GO:
- Enter MSC-South through the main entrance on Bryant Street
- By-pass our line of guests & let security know which shift you're there to volunteer for
- Please introduce yourself to a staff-member (identifiable by an MSC-South ID badge) in the drop-in area or the main front-desk/reception area & ask them to direct you towards the kitchen/dining room
- Please introduce yourself to the kitchen staff, store your belongings, wash your hands & ask the kitchen staff where your help is most needed that day
for booking or more information contact Michael Alvarenga at email@example.com or call 415-757-6493
We'll work with your schedule.
525 5th StreetSan Francisco, CA 94107
- Cooking / Catering
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- close-toed shoes & clothing that covers arms / legs