Christian Women's Job Corps is a faith based ministry that seeks to empower women to self sufficiency through ministry and job preparedness. When these ladies graduate from our program we seek to have a journey partner from the community there to walk with them.
What is a journey partner?
It is someone who is their personal cheerleader that lets them know that they have someone on their side wishing for their success. It is NOT somoene who will make them feel down, discouraged, or an enabler for some of their bad habits. We will help train you!
What will you do?
As a journey partner you will just call them on the phone at least once per week and see how they are going. You will try to meet face to face once per month. The schedule is up to the two of you! Then you will follow up with the Christian Women's Job Corps staff to keep them updated to the lady's progress.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- women only
- Serve Diabetic Patients with...
- Graduate Gateway -...
- Inspire people with your...
- Camp Fire First Texas - Youth...
- Serving Diabetic Patients
- Prevent Blindness Houston -...
- Go on a journey empowering women
- Be a Senior Corps Greeter!
- Make Care Packages!
- CAN 3CP Supportive Services VISTA
- Tarrant Churches Together - Go...
- Prevent Blindness Dallas -...
- Senior Corps Volunteer Manager!
- Be the first face at our...
- Sparkle and Shine
- Winter Warmers
- CEC Family Engagement...