Relay For Life of Willow Glen Needs a Ceremonies Lead!
1 person is interested
The Ceremonies Lead oversees all ceremonies that take place throughout the Relay For Life event. Individuals in this role are creative, organized, and familiar with or willing to learn about the mission, history, and tradition of the American Cancer Society ceremonies. Contact Mary Beth Myers for more information: 408.688.0120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Specific tasks include:
• Plan and coordinate the Relay For Life event ceremonies.
• Collaborate with Luminaria Lead to develop and implement the Luminaria ceremony.
• Collaborate with Relay Activities Lead and Relay Entertainment Lead regarding schedule of events.
• Collaborate with Survivors and Caregivers Lead to ensure survivor and caregiver ceremonies are meaningful and impactful.
• Collaborate with Mission Lead and ACS CAN Lead to develop and execute motivating Celebrate, Remember, and Fight Back Ceremonies that empower participants to take action in their fight against cancer.
• Collaborate with Event Leadership Team to develop and execute Spirit of Relay ceremony.
• Meet monthly or bi-monthly with the Experience Leader to discuss goals and progress.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Willow GlenSan Jose, CA 95125
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend