Relay For Life of Willow Glen Needs an Experience Lead!
3 people are interested
Experience Leads develop the Relay For Life experience. They are the hospitality experts of the Event Leadership Team.
Individuals in this role build the fun, lead the strategic development, and execute of all Relay activities to ensure that participants have fun, are engaged, and enjoy their experience both at the event and through every interaction they have with Relay For Life. Individuals in this role possess strong leadership and mentoring skills and are comfortable representing the American Cancer Society and Relay For Life. Contact Mary Beth Myers for more information: 408.688.0120 or email@example.com.
Specific tasks can include:
• Work with the Event Lead and Relay For Life Specialist to ensure that training of role and resources takes place.
• Assist the Event Lead and Relay For Life Specialist in recruiting Event Leadership Team members.
• Assist and mentor the Ceremonies Lead, Relay Activities Lead, Entertainment Lead, Logistics Lead, Online and Social Communications Lead, Marketing Lead, Luminaria Lead, Recognition Lead, Pre-Relay Events Lead, and Project Manager.
• Partner with the Event Lead and Relay For Life Specialist to provide guidance and support in developing the experience, entertainment, and activities of the event.
• Partner with the Relay For Life Specialist to create and execute development strategy to grow the participation and quality of the event.
• Meet monthly or bi-monthly with the Relay For Life Specialist and Event Lead to review goals and how the Relay For Life experience can assist with recruitment and fundraising.
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Willow GlenSan Jose, CA 95125
- People 55+
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend