Relay For Life of Willow Glen Needs a Survivors & Caregivers Lead!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Survivors and Caregivers Lead recruits, recognizes, and engages survivors and caregivers from within the community.
Individuals in this role will use survivor and caregiver recruitment resources and tools to be able to clearly communicate the benefits of getting involved with the American Cancer Society and the Relay For Life event. Individuals in this role will develop relationships with and serve as the primary contact to survivors, caregivers, and organizations that serve or interact with large numbers of survivors and caregivers. Contact Mary Beth Myers for more information: 408.688.0120 or email@example.com.
Specific tasks can include:
• Cultivate relationships with survivors and caregivers.
• Assist Relay Activities Lead and Ceremonies Lead to plan powerful ceremonies to celebrate and recognize survivors and caregivers.
• Assist Mission Lead to educate survivors and caregivers about the Society’s cancer information
We'll work with your schedule.
Entire Community of Willow GlenSan Jose, CA 95125
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week depending on time of year
- Plus up to 30 hours on event weekend