West Valley Community Services (WVCS) is looking fo volunteers to pick up donated goods from local grocers. The shift starts at 8am/8:30am and lasts approximately 1 hour.
WVCS has wonderful relationships with local grocery stores to provide clients with fresh produce and bread, things that many typical food pantries cannot provide. In order to provide these goods to clients, we are in need volunteers to help us pick up these donated groceries and bring them into the food pantry.
*West Valley Community Services (WVCS) is a basic needs organization that serves people in need in the Cupertino, Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, Saratoga, and West San Jose areas. The mission of WVCS is to encourage the sharing of community resources, to provide basic human needs in a caring and dignified environment, and to provide opportunities for volunteers to participate in WVCS' activities.
If you are interested in volunteering in the food pantry or in another capacity, please contact Jaclyn Kyllo, Community Engagement Manager, at 408-255-8033 ext 303 or at email@example.com
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8-week minimum commitment please!
- Can comfortably lift 40 pounds
- Planting and Harvesting our...
- Food Pantry - Monday Morning
- Translator/Interpreter (as...
- Food Pantry - Wednesday Mornings
- Grocery Pick-up - Wednesday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Monday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Friday...
- Grocery Pick-up - Thursday...
- Website Design/Graphic Design
- Food Pantry - Tuesday Mornings
- Grocery Pick-up -...