Share your (trained) dog 's unconditional love with patients on Patient Care floors.
You and your dog can become trained volunteers and provide a wonderful service of visiting our patients and families during their stay in the hospital.
You can become a bona fide volunteer and your dog ( trained through the Good Dog Foundation) can become a wonderful companion and asset in bringing good cheer and unconditional affection in designated patient care floors.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 150 Hours
- Approved Dog Training
- Volunteer on Patient Care Units
- Hospital Ambassador- Bring a...
- Action packed - Emergency Room...
- Got an Hour? - Share your Pet...
- Family Health Center Greeter
- Friendly Family Visit Project
- Friendly Visitor
- Ambulatory Surgery Ambassador
- Super Sprowtz Children'sVolunteer
- Brighten a Child's Hospital...