Bilingual Interpreter (Spanish)
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11633 Hawthorne Blvd., Suite 501Hawthorne, CA 90250
Bilingual interpreters needed to translate for Spanish speaking families undergoing a restorative justice diversion program.
Benefits of volunteering with CYS
- Increase peace and bring justice for your community
- Help break the school to prison pipeline
- Skills to enhance your own relationships
- Put families at ease during difficult times
Become a volunteer mediator with CYS!
Centinela Youth Services has become the leading agency in restorative justice utilizing an effective system of services and supports to teach youth to peacefully resolve conflicts at home, school and in their community
Check out our short documentary in the link below:
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/month flexible schedules