Keeping our Financials Together!-Volunteer
It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
P.O. Box 1558Bensalem, PA 19020
Small nonprofit whose looking for a volunteer to help with financial and accounting reporting:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
Can work from home, need to meet periodically for meetings and updates.
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 28
- approx. 20 hours a month
- Degree, Reference Check
Report this opportunity