10 people are interested
The Afghanistan International Foundation For The Blind (AIFB) formally known as "Afghanistan Blind Women and Children Foundation (ABWC)":
Enhancing the lives of blind individuals in the country since August 28, 2009, AIFB has been recognized by NY State as a non-profit foundation. Its mission is to empower Afghan blind women through healthcare and blind children through education and rehabilitation services in Afghanistan.
The Afghanistan International Foundation For The Blind needs your time as a volunteer!
Qualification and responsability:
The AIFB is looking for professional or experienced web designers who have at least 2 years of experience working with websites.
The Web Designer responsability is to help the AIFB maintain and update its website with current events and happenings. This is a major need for the organization at this time and will only involve occasional commitments of 4 or 5 hours per month.
- Improve website design and general online presence
- Make web content updates
- Manage switching our website host provider over to a new company
- Lead the purchase of an additional URL
- Help implement an email address for Board members that ends in the website extension
- General trouble shooting as issues arise
- Current resume
- Email address, mailing address and phone number
- One page of professional biography in an essay format that will include their educational background, current position, their past work experience and their volunteer work in other organizations.
- 3 reference letters from individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
Face to face interviews are required.
We'll work with your schedule.
40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101