WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where40-10 22th Street, Apt. 1CLong Island City, NY 11101
Help the AIFB maintain and update its website with current events and happenings. This is a major need for the organization at this time and will only involve occasional commitments of 4 or 5 hours per month.
- Improve website design and general online presence
- Make web content updates
- Manage switching our website host provider over to a new company
- Lead the purchase of an additional URL
- Help implement an email address for Board members that ends in the website extension
- General trouble shooting as issues arise
The AIFB is looking for professional or experienced we designers who have at least 2 years of experience working with websites.
The ABWC Foundation requests the following documentation:
- Current resume, your email address, mailing address and phone number
- Contact information for 2 individuals that are not family members, along with their email addresses, mailing addresses and phone numbers
- Volunteers are obligated to work 2 hours per week
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Web Designer
- Education Services Volunteer
- Media & Communications Volunteer...
- General Management Volunteer
- Board Member Needed for...
- Volunteer Assistant to President...
- Fundraising/Events Planner
- Student Intern Department
- Grant Writing Volunteer
- Finance Department Volunteer
- Human Services Volunteer
- Blindness Technology Volunteer
- Computer Technology Volunteer