About Us : East Side Elders helps our seniors live full and rewarding lives - in the home and community they want - for as long as possible and as healthy and well as possible. Our teams of volunteers, students and community members provide a wide range of services and activities that give the necessary support and resources to our elderly neighbors wherever they call home.
Description: Give an hour or two per week of your time to provide much-needed relief to a primary caregiver while they go to the store, keep an appointment etc. Volunteers can make friendly visits to watch TV, play cards, or just sit and chat. No housekeeping involved!
Must pass a background check
Medical background is a plus but not required
Gain experience working with seniors and people dedicated to helping seniors
Make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community
If you are interested in this position, please contact us:
463 Maria Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55106
Applications can be filled out online:
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Volunteer Handyperson
- Socialize with a Senior
- Special Event Volunteer - Elder...
- Volunteer Housekeeper
- Yard Work Volunteer for Elders
- Volunteer Exercise Instructor
- Fun and Games with Seniors -...
- Volunteer Attorney
- Help Seniors with Household Chores
- Shopping Volunteer
- Respite Volunteer
- Wellness Clinic Nurse
- Shovel Snow for Seniors in the...
- Senior Social Club Volunteer
- Provide Relief to Primary...
- Volunteer Blogger
- Collect Gloves and Hats for...
- East Side Elders Board Member
- Volunteer Management Internship
- Nursing Student Volunteer